Home automation means building automation home (or) house i.e., all the work which has been done by switches (or) remotes can know be done with the help of our phones. Which means we can control our lights, fans, air conditions, main door etc., through our phone(s) from any place with the help of internet.
Home automation can help us in several ways now let us look at some of the benefits of this:
1. Serenity: Many of us doesn’t remember whether we have turned off light, gas, geysers etc., while we are travelling but now there no such issue we can simply check it out in our phone and be relaxed and enjoy our travel.
2. Safety: In general we have a feeling of getting a shock from a switch but there is no such risk in this and it also records the faces if the people who visit our home as guests.
3. Comfort: We can always keep an eye what the kids are doing around and we can turn on the lights, fan, and air conditioner, whatever we want before we enter into the home so that we can feel better when we return back.
4. Saves time: As we all live a busy lifestyle some may feel turning off the lights, fan, locking the door etc., before going out is a time-consuming process. But no so long as this technology helps us in monitoring everything singlehandedly by monitoring it with the help of our phone(s).
5. Flexible: The smart home technology is flexible as it keeps on changing frequently and we can change our old ones with suitable newly developed ones based on our need.
These are some of the benefits of home automation, still, there are so many benefits which you can get to know once if you have automated your home.